Sometimes we want to get things off our chests; our minds; our tounges.
Sometimes these things are emotional, sometimes they are funny, sometimes they are very strange.
It always feels good.
sometimes, postsecret won't use your secret.
Well folks, welcome to truthlocker, the place where your secrets count!
This is like post secret, but better, because its instant gratification (like social networking sites).
So go ahead, tell me a secret. I won't judge.
I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I always want what i can't have.
ReplyDeleteI confess. As soon as I heard it was Sweet like a chica cherry cola. I couldn't help myself. I ran and fell into my submission of having to pick up some cherry cola. how i am so weak minded. and while i was drinking that oh so tasty chica cherry cola. i was smoking a cigarette inside the house too.
ReplyDeletei confess..i completed the boyfriend's friends trifecta. Boyfriend and I broke up, a week later began dating a friend of his, the following week, slept with his other best friend...there off my chest...but epic as well.
ReplyDeletei sharted the bed, once.
ReplyDeletei breastfed a baby that wasn't mine because i wanted to know what it felt like
ReplyDeleteI got my first tattoo the first time I got drunk the first time I got laid all in the first night.
ReplyDeleteI used to not be able to pee in public restrooms cause I was afraid of people hearing me pee. I would go out of my way to find an empty public restroom. One time, I had to go so bad I skipped school and went home just to pee.
ReplyDeleteI was brutally attacked by my own dog when i was four. I cried when they put him to sleep.
ReplyDeleteWhen I first met you I thought you were kind of bitchy but I still think you are totally hot and would love to eff your brains out...way too shy to tell you this in person
ReplyDeletePs deep down I wish you would add me on fb too bc we have way too much in common not to be friends. Cheers to your beautiful artistic poetical soul!
ReplyDeleteWhen i poop, I often look at my turd and and go. "Wow, I created that"!
ReplyDeletei confess that I have not been very loving; I have been bitter, and for that I am sorry. I apologize for the Crusades, for televangelists, and for neglecting the poor and the lonely. I as for forgiveness for I am selfish. I have misrepresented Christ, but Jesus does love you, everyone. And I'm trying, too.
ReplyDelete